Most Men think that when it comes to sex, big penis and body size are important. But truth is women want a man that can rock their boat long enough to get orgasm. But the painful thing about this is that most men cannot last long enough to get their woman to orgasm. However, the good news is that there is a proven natural solution to this problem.
NO MORE UNDER ONE MINUTE
HOW TO OVERCOME SEXUAL WEAKNESS NATURALLY
- You must drink more water daily
- Eat more fruit and vegetables especially tomatoes
- Take in more turmeric root and Maca
- Exercise @ least 30 minute a day
- Supplements your body with the royal bee jelly
- Supplements your body with l'arginine
Two ancient herbs: golden chia from the West and ginseng from the East, combine to make Forever® Gin-Chia®.
Golden Chia, was used by southwest Native American Indians in the US at the turn of the century for its life-sustaining properties. Ginseng is a potent antioxidant. Together these two legendary herbs pack a powerful punch to help you get through the day.
Gin-Chia Health Benefits:
• Ginseng is known to have energy giving and healing properties. It contains 11 hormones like saponins.
• Ginseng is a powerful antioxidant and an antidepressant.
• Ginseng can help minimize Epileptic attack.
• Golden Chia contains oestrogen and can help menopausal discomfort.
• Gin-chia is being taken as supplement by men to improve their sexual condition.
• Ginseng is a legendary tonic, earning its name as the “King of Tonics.”
Forever Bee Pollen
Bee pollen is a ball of pollen made by young bees when they land on a flower. It’s a mixture of pollen, saliva, and nectar or honey. Bees carry these balls back to the hive in sacs on their legs and store them in the hive’s honeycomb. The pollen then ferments into “bee bread,” which feeds a bee colony.
Benefit of bee pollen
• relieve inflammation
• work as an antioxidant
• boost liver health
• strengthen the immune system
• work as a dietary supplement
• ease symptoms of menopause
• reduce stress
• speed up healing
Forever Multi Maca
Forever Multi-Maca® combines legendary Peruvian Maca with other powerful herbs and select ingredients, to create one of the finest supplements of its kind!
Maca has been highly revered for over 2,000 years in Peru. According to legend, the Incan warriors ate Maca for strength and endurance before going to battle. The Spanish Conquistadors called it the “sex herb of the Incas.”
Maca Supplementation Safe for Both Men and Women?
Maca has been used as a food staple (not just for medicinal purposes) for hundreds of years and is considered to have a high degree of safety. The only known concern with maca intake is that some individuals have difficulty digesting the root and may get an upset stomach. Avoid this potential issue by always taking maca with food.
Women sometimes experience acne when starting supplementation with too much maca. This side-effect usually disappears in time and continued maca supplementation improves skin health in the long run. However, as acne can be an inconvenient and embarrassing condition, we recommend that you start with a smaller dose than the recommended amount and gradually increase as you become accustomed to the herb